Baby Boomers, Seniors and Beginners






What you can do with Your Computer and Internet

  • Email Family & Friends
  • See & Send Pictures by Email
  • Research a Medical Problem
  • Locate Missing Classmates
  • Find Lost Army Buddies
  • Find Cheap Airfare & Hotels
  • Read Travel Reviews
  • Research Your Hobby
  • Genealogy Research
  • Write Your Legacy
  • Write a Book
  • Join Facebook or Myspace
My Motto:

Keep it Simple and Teach Just the Basics!


Learn How To Use The Computer at Your Own Pace:


- Learn in easy, simple steps, at your own pace.
- I go as slow as you need until you learn.
- I am very patient. I’ll repeat steps as often as needed.
- I WANT you to ask questions even simple ones.
- I teach only what you want to do on the computer.
- Learn on your own computer and remember more.
- Age doesn’t matter. You’re never too old or young.
- Can't even turn on the computer? No problem.

The Problem
:


- People fear learning new things, especially computers.
- People feel embarrassed and intimidated by computers.
- Some Programs teach many things that you’ll never use.
- People often feel overwhelmed and frustrated.
- Many quit before they learn what they want to know.

The Solution:


- One on one personal training is the best way to learn.
- Ask as many questions as you need. None is too simple.
- Learn simple steps at a pace as slow as necessary.
- Learn on YOUR Computer and you’ll remember more!

INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL!

Sign Up Before the Rates Increase

Get 3 Private Sessions For Only:

$100

(Each Session 90 Minutes Long)

To Schedule Call:
Frances Robinson
(985) 630-5634

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Additional Hours Extra